1. HF CW operation is strongly encouraged! We get double the points for CW contacts.
2. Each shift is only two hours, beginning at the time indicated. Operators are encouraged to sign up for more than one shift. These are in LOCAL time.
3. GOTA operation will be supervised by Vic, N7KRE.
4. Set-up begins Saturday morning at 8 AM.
5. Two operators at each HF station (one talking, one logging) is highly desirable.
6. Colors denote priority for filling operating positions to correspond with expected propagation. Green indicates operator has been identified.
Red is 1st, Yellow 2nd, Blue 3rd.